Monday, March 16, 2009

lookee!





So I ended up deciding against creating an entire business package because I'm never going to have to send out invoices or anything because I'll require payment beforehand.  And even if I ever do, as soon as I decide which business card to use, letterhead would be super easy to create from there.  Anyhow, I designed a bunch of business cards and can't decide which one I like best... so I'm posting all my favorites!  bah-haha!!  
I did a couple variations of each one, perhaps posting them and seeing them outside of illustrator will help change my perspective so I can decide which I like best.  If anyone feels strongly for or against any of them let me know.  the name tag ones.. well, I just can't decide if they're too cheesy. hmm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment