Friday, February 20, 2009

Poladroid



I don't really have anything important to say... I'm stressing about getting everything done by the end of the term. I just found out I'm 4 units short of graduating.. kinda p.o.'d about that. So in my aggravation I cleaned my apartment. I have a habit of doing that, when I'm stressed about school, I clean. Doesn't make sense though, I should just put my energy towards getting studying and stuff done. I never said I was a rational person.
Anywho, I finally got Poladroid to work (this was on my timeline), I initially had a hard time getting it to download, so here's a couple old pics I converted to Poladroid. I think they turned out pretty cool :)  And I'm going to use them for my show, well at least on the cards for the show because, well, I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment